We are glad to inform you that AEGEE-Budapest is holding its Local Agora – Elections on Tuesday, January 19th at 19:00 CET, where all members are welcome and invited. Every member possessing a valid membership has the right to vote at the Local Agora.
In case the Assembly can not form a quorum (at least 50% of members are in attendance), then the new Assembly will be held on January 19th at 19:15 CET, which will be able to make a decision with no regards to the number of members in attendance.
Venue of the Local Agora: Google Meet (meet.google.com/ftd-vjbp-jgw)
Items on the Agenda:
- Board member candidates’ presentations
- Announcement of results
Open Board positions:
- Vice President for External Relations
- Vice President for Internal Relations
- Public Relations Responsible
Notes for your application process:
- Application for the positions is available via sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should contain the applicant’s motivational letter (who they are, why they are adequate for the role).
- The candidates (or in special cases their assigned person) also have to present their motivations and plans at the Assembly.
- Deadline for applications: 17th January 2021, 23:59 CET.
We ask those who apply for any position to sign in to the Meeting 15 minutes before beginning because they will have to take a test, composed by the Advisory Board, to prove their knowledge of the organization and its operations. Questions in the test are going to be based on the following sources (some of them are only available in Hungarian):
- Board members’ responsibilities
- AEGEE-Budapest vision, mission
- AEGEE-Europe’s structure, principles
The Assembly’s Facebook event can be found HERE.
We hope to see all of you there!
In case of any question don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.