“Utopia, country of my dreams” is an international Youth Exchange for 33 people from different countries with the aim to find an own comfortable country of dream, own Utopia in our fast change world.
- Citizens of Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Turkey and Hungary (6 participants per country)
- Age limit: 17-26 (group leader 18-29)
- Gender balance: Equal number of male and female participants will be invited.
- Priority given to participants with fewer opportunities.
- Be committed to attend the full duration of the course and implement follow up and dissemination activities after the project
Activity – Youth Exchange, Adamov, Czech republic, 2-13 Dec, 2019
More information: Infopack
Free participation; Travel reimbursement up to 180€
15.09.2019 23:59 CET LENGTHENED
Only AEGEE-Budapest members can apply and attend on the event. To became members, click HERE.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. For info: firstname.lastname@example.org