- Citizens of Turkey, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Czech Republic, Italy, Belgium, Lithuania and Portugal (3-4 participants per country)
- Age limit: 18-27
- Gender balance: Equal number of male and female participants will be invited.
- Priority given to participants with fewer opportunities.
- Be committed to attend the full duration of the course and implement follow up and dissemination activities after the project.
- Preferable: beginner participants in Human Rights Education and Combating Hate Speech
Activity 1 – Training Course, Gaziantep, Turkey, 17-24 July, 2019
More information: Infopack here
Free participation; Travel reimbursement up to 275€ (9% has to cover by the applicants!)
Deadline: 10.05.2019 23:59 CET
Only AEGEE-Budapest members can apply and attend on the event. To became members, click HERE.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. For info: email@example.com