We are glad to inform you that AEGEE-Budapest is holding its Local Agora – Activity reports/Inauguration and Advisory Board election on Wednesday, February 10th at 19:00 CET, where all members are welcome and invited. Every member possessing a valid membership has the right to vote at the Local Agora.
In case the Assembly can not form a quorum (at least 50% of members are in attendance), then the new Assembly will be held on February 10th at 19:15 CET, which will be able to make a decision with no regards to the number of members in attendance.
Venue of the Local Agora: Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/fpi-vemv-oux)
Items on the Agenda:
- Activity report of the 2020 Autumn Board
- Financial report for the year 2020
- Presentation of the annual financial plan for 2021
- Presentations of members applying to the Advisory Board
- Announcement of results, inauguration
Notes for the Advisory Board application process:
Any previous Board member or middle leader can apply to be a member of the Advisory Board, whose application is not excluded by our Statutes. There are three available positions for this role.
- Application for the positions is available via sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should contain the applicant’s motivational letter (who they are, why they are adequate for the role).
- The candidates (or in special cases their assigned person) also have to present their motivations and plans at the Assembly.
- Deadline for applications: 8th Febuary 2021, 23:59 CET
We hope to see all of you there!
In case of any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.