Activity 3 – Meeting, Brussels, Belgium, 26 – 30 Sept 2018
10 Participants per country
The aim of the meeting is to recommend ultimate conclusions to the EU Institutions together based on the historical data related with the project about the future of Europe. During the meeting there will be EU Parliament visit, plenary sessions and team work.
In Hungarian You can read more about the topics here.
- Citizens of Italy, France, Belgium and Hungary (8 participants +2 group leaders per country)
- Age limit: 20-30
- Gender balance: Equal number of male and female participants will be invited.
- Priority given to participants with fewer opportunities.
- Be committed to attend the full duration of the meeting and implement follow up and dissemination activities after the project.
- Preferable: ability and willingness to contribute to lead a session or facilitate a group activity
The program is funded by the European Union, and the travel fee is reimbursed until 275€.
Deadline: 26.08.2018 23:59 CET – EXTENDED